How Great Women Lead: A Mother-Daughter Adventure into the Lives of Women Shaping the World - Bonnie St. John, Darcy Deane I received a copy of this book at my college orientation. I had never heard of Bonnie St. John or the book, but since I am passionate about leadership (and will have the opportunity to meet Ms. St. John at the Women's Leadership Conference at my school in September) I immediately set about reading "How Great Women Lead". What I found was a brilliant, inspiring, and intriguing look into the lives of two women (Ms. St. John and her daughter and co-author Darcy) combined with fascinating glimpses into the lives of twenty extraordinary women leaders. Both the personal anecdotes of the authors' journey and the interviews with some of the world's greatest women were insightful and entertaining. By the end of the book, I had a new appreciation for women leaders in all their shapes and forms, and was inspired to begin on the journey down my own leadership path. "How Great Women Lead" is one of those books that I truly believe all women should read at some point in their lives. I hope that, when you do, you enjoy it as much as I did, and feel just as inspired to go out and take on the world.